Webready Updates | August 17, 2021
We have made a number of updates and bug fixes, including:
- Update: [Wesbites] Show a warning popup when the user enables Booking Engine for Non-HTTPS website
- Update: [Invoicing] Description should not be a required field
- Update: Add Upsell Inventory Help video
- Fix: [Upsell] Booking Date is showing the wrong date
- Fix: [Rentals] Save and Discard buttons keep displaying
- Fix: [Invoicing] "Total paid invoices this year" is wrong
- Fix: [Sales] Invoices are not visible under the sale transaction
- Fix: [Upsells] Don't allow to "Unvoid" any sale having inventory status "Disabled"
- Fix: [Upsell] Transactions tab needs to be corrected
- Fix: [Sale] Don't display Create Invoice button if a sale is archived/voided
- Fix: [Sales] Data is not filtered on "Websites"
- Update: (Bandwidth) Request count need to be separate
- Fix: [Gateways] Owner Gateway should not be allowed to be set as "Default"